Request: Item stack limit increase

» Discussions about Conan Exiles [English]
Axel

Request: Item stack limit increase

Post by Axel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:12 pm

Most ingredients/items have the stack limit at 20/50/100, it's pretty boring and time consuming to sort all of them out after even just one hour of farming. Using full encumbrance is even worse on this matter :) There are mods that do exactly this thing, would be amazing if you guys would add the stack limit increase mod.

Name: Axel
Clan: Barbarians
Server: PvE-C

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Re: Request: Item stack limit increase

Post by 8ody8ag » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi Axel, and welcome!

As it looks right now, Gameaholic Conan-Exiles server runs on pure vanilla and we kinda wanna keep it that way, to avoid more bugs, exploits and server issues then it already is. I totaly agree with your thoughts, mods are awesome, and remember that this game is still growing, and Funcom is doing a hell of a good job with improving their products. Mods will be applied, but not at this moment.

Axel

Re: Request: Item stack limit increase

Post by Axel » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Consuela, i mean BodyBag. (Wait, what?!), thanks, it's nice to be here. I actually like the vanilla version as well, i didn't sugested to apply all kind of mods to the server, If someone wants mods, they can use them on a solo play through. But i see the said mod a must-have actually, all of us have dozens of chests (I actually know guys that reached one hundred) in our base, and we're still running short on storing space ^^. I will respect the decision you guys take, whatever it will be. But would sure be nice if one of you could test the mod out on a solo game, and if it's bug free and safe, to try it out on the server. :P