Hoping to attend the LAN Party :D

» Get info and sign up for GHSE-LAN and Sci-Fi World etc.
Enno Snowpaw
Private
Private

Hoping to attend the LAN Party :D

Postby Enno Snowpaw » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi Everyone :clap:

So the LAN party is getting closer and closer and me and my boyfriend would love to attend! The problem is that we live in Denmark (Copenhagen) so it will be a little hard for us to get there with two computers, sleeping bag ect on trains :P

I don't suppose there is anyone living close to Copenhagen that will be attending, that have room in their car for two people and their gear? :clap: We might be willing to come to Malmö if that helps also :)

I am mostly on TS if you want to chat, or just get 8ody8ag or Twinkie to get hold of me :P

Much loves to you all <3
Snowpaw (Tasha <3)

Saphisaph
Backbone Member
Backbone Member

Re: Hoping to attend the LAN Party :D

Postby Saphisaph » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:43 pm

I'll ask around and see - nothing is impossible :)
Unicorns are real

Enno Snowpaw
Private
Private

Postby Enno Snowpaw » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Oh thank you! :D <3

nimitz

Postby nimitz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Enno Snowpaw wrote:Hi Everyone :clap:

So the LAN party is getting closer and closer and me and my boyfriend would love to attend! The problem is that we live in Denmark (Copenhagen) so it will be a little hard for us to get there with two computers, sleeping bag ect on trains :P

I don't suppose there is anyone living close to Copenhagen that will be attending, that have room in their car for two people and their gear? :clap: We might be willing to come to Malmö if that helps also :)

I am mostly on TS if you want to chat, or just get 8ody8ag or Twinkie to get hold of me :P

Much loves to you all <3
Snowpaw (Tasha <3)

Hi
I am shiva shan shanti in game and if u can take u to laholm about 1½hour with train then i can pick u up and we go by car i only want 200 skr for that so if u want this pm me i game or contact saphira
best regards shiva

Enno Snowpaw
Private
Private

Postby Enno Snowpaw » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:51 pm

I have tried to send you a private message Nimitz... any luck receiving it? :)

Enno Snowpaw
Private
Private

Postby Enno Snowpaw » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Still on the look out for anyone willing to have two people to tag along in your car to the LAN! :D

Enno Snowpaw
Private
Private

Perhaps next year for the LAN Party :) <3

Postby Enno Snowpaw » Mon May 21, 2018 9:23 am

Hey Guys :)

Thank you all so so much for getting into contact to trying and help me come to the LAN party, but with it being so far away and expensive in terms of actually having to buy items to carry the PC's it just won't be this year :) Hopefully if there is a year where we can rent computers or something like that, we can just bring ourselves, then that would be awesome :)

Starting a new job too they need me most for June and July so that's another reason, but I will be there in spirit! :D <3

I'll also be watching the Twitch and come on TS that weekend too when I can :D

Thanks again you awesome people, hopefully next year for sure! :D <3 Love SnowPaaw! <3

Return to “Live Events!”