Break

» What doesn't fit in other forums, goes in here
Naughtylus
Donator
Donator

Break

Postby Naughtylus » Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 pm

A. Bum is taking a break from gameaholic depending on how many starts to play again exept on just fridays. many days i have been on TS for 6-9 hours waiting on ppl to come online. if ppl were online as much as they were on TS, this arma group would be bigger. this is also the reason why i didnt play this weekend. i know ppl have families and jobs. i get that. and i respect that. wich makes it harder for me with no job and only has game as a lifestyle atm when im home. so im gonna go and see if i can find something else where i can play with ppl more suitable for my game time.

happy summer everyone

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Break

Postby 8ody8ag » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:34 am

Andy you will aways be rememberd as our little drama queen, haha :lol:

Eat a snickers or get layed ffs.. .wuäää-wuäää!!!

Btw, moving this thread to offtopic due it's about you, not ArmA 3 it self.

Mandragora
Backbone Member
Backbone Member

Postby Mandragora » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:08 am

Bum

Can understand you in someways. But instead of looking for a new home, spread the Word about Gameaholics server and see IF you cant get people in the same situationen you are in right now to join gameaholic.

//mandroook

Naughtylus
Donator
Donator

Postby Naughtylus » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:35 am

Mandragora wrote:Bum

Can understand you in someways. But instead of looking for a new home, spread the Word about Gameaholics server and see IF you cant get people in the same situationen you are in right now to join gameaholic.

//mandroook

there has been a missunderstanding here. i didnt say i was leaving gameaholic. just taking a break. but now that i was readin my stuff again i can understand the last part sounded like so. im not looking for a new home. just ppl to play with. i also told BB i have friends that most likely would join but they are not swedish and they are even more demanding than i am. so apoligise if this sounded like i was leaving gameaholic

bodybag wrote:Andy you will aways be rememberd as our little drama queen, haha :lol:

Eat a snickers or get layed ffs.. .wuäää-wuäää!!!

Btw, moving this thread to offtopic due it's about you, not ArmA 3 it self.

BB. this community has over 600 members. not one single person is playing anything. should i continue stay on TS for 9 hours a day where ppl are hardly online and when they are they dont say much? i have alot of respect to every single one of you that i have played with. but if i dont get anything back then i would just say fine. i dont have to take a break i can leave insted if thats better??? you would have thought ppl would understand why i wrote on the forum in the first place. so if it makes you feel better by writing what you are doing then go ahead.

Mandragora
Backbone Member
Backbone Member

Postby Mandragora » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Membership [updated 2016-03-22]
1:1 - All members shall be 16+ and registered at our forum.
1:2 - English is the main language in our gaming community.

Bum

Good thing your not leaving. You are a dedicated gamer. Is there anything in the community you would be willing to help with? To make it better, how about Pr.

As for your friends that are english speaking bring them over as you can see the rules above dont forbid english but instead encorouge english.

There is nothing wrong to have high standards and demands thats something in a person i like and encourage Both in the worklife and private, but i also like people to come with ideas how to solve a problem not just the problem itself. Even more so in a community where noone gets paid. Everything is Done in there own free time.

So how about it, willing to take a workload? To help the community forward?

And im no admin here just a gamer with a few years without the community that like dedicated people.

And Bum looking forward to gaming with you soon again

//Mandrake

Naughtylus
Donator
Donator

Postby Naughtylus » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Mandragora wrote:Membership [updated 2016-03-22]
1:1 - All members shall be 16+ and registered at our forum.
1:2 - English is the main language in our gaming community.

Bum

Good thing your not leaving. You are a dedicated gamer. Is there anything in the community you would be willing to help with? To make it better, how about Pr.

As for your friends that are english speaking bring them over as you can see the rules above dont forbid english but instead encorouge english.

There is nothing wrong to have high standards and demands thats something in a person i like and encourage Both in the worklife and private, but i also like people to come with ideas how to solve a problem not just the problem itself. Even more so in a community where noone gets paid. Everything is Done in there own free time.

So how about it, willing to take a workload? To help the community forward?

And im no admin here just a gamer with a few years without the community that like dedicated people.

And Bum looking forward to gaming with you soon again

//Mandrake

well. i dont know how the server settings work for arma server so i cant help with that. i have never worked with webpages so i dont know anything about that. my computer is to shit to stream with so i cant advertise on my stream. i did try and record high quality videos and tryed to edit it. wich turned out to be a problem but not impossible. i could tell my friends but i know them for a fact that they wouldnt be here much if no one is playing. and the reson why i havnt asked them yet is cus og BB trying to keep the arma server as swedish as possible (without me sounding like a racist). so i respected that. i have told BB several times im willing to help out with what i can. and atm there isnt much for me to help out with. i can advertise. but where? i always have ideas. but i never tell them cus i dont want BB to work TOO hard on the server. btw. when i said a few weeks ago. or maybe a month, that i have never had so m,uch fun anywhere in any community as i have had in this community. i wasnt joking. wich makes this even more frustrating to take a break. but as i said. i respect you guys that you have jobs and family to take care of. but to me it even seems like ppl giving up themself. it has gone that far that ppl are never on TS anymore. exept a few. iv been here for a year i think. i dissapeared for like 6 month from gameaholic. then i came back cus of the server was coop and not wasteland. i even played by my self for a month on the server cus it was fun. but in the end. it became boring to be there alone. but apperently. from what BB have said later. it was cus of me this new arma server came up and ppl started to play. i figure he meant that when he saw me playing on the server he got his HELL YEAH back. i dont know. i work like this. if i like a place and like the ppl im playing with then i do anything to help out the community. i wanted to take a break even a month earlier. but i stretched my time to the max to think of ideas. nothing really came up and when i have checked TS every day since 2 weeks back. i just figured ppl gave up. i dont know. this is just my personal opinions. i dont know what to say or do.

sorry for this long message. im not good with expressing myself with few words. braindamaged from all the gaming i guess.

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 8ody8ag » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:18 am

Jesus.. .

I dont give a fuck about 600.. .

The only thing I give a shit about is having fun with my friends online, and if that number becomes 6 or 600, well I dont give a shit. Couse Nord, h00t, Mandrake, Rackify, Psyk, JokK, Twin and all others is playing with us couse we have fun together. Summer is closing in and people have other things to do then sitting in front of a PC, that is the one and only reason why not so many is online, go figure. You said you waiting hours for other to come online. Well, most of our active memnbers, as you know, have work and family.. ..kids, wife, work you know. That takes time, alot of time. When there is time left, thees people offen login to play a few hours, then they go to bed to be able to do the same thing next morning.

Seriouse.. . I dont know what picture you had about us.. .

Gameaholic.se aint a CLAN, we aint a fucking ARMY where everyone shall be fit to fight like soldiers day in and day out. This is a place where players have fun together, without any ruff requirements. The last thing you want is people hunting you down on steam, Facebook and email.. . telling you what to do. I think this little ArmA 3 project have become something like that.

The ArmA 3 server is just another event or server setting.. .nothing big. It doesn't change what we are or what this is. Look at Gameaholic.se as a water hole for gamers, or like Psykbryt said "it's all about the fun parts". Dont take it so seriouse.

We had the ArmA 3 server up with Wasteland for almost a year, then DayZ become fun again, and we put the ArmA 3 server to rest. Then we hade RUST and ARK coming up, had a few servers there to, until it also got boring. Now ArmA 3 server become fun again so we put up something you all like... . it keeps on roling like this man..

This is how Gameaholic.se looks and this is how it was during Hjerpeskans.se. ..nothing new. If it dont suit you, then go.
Yea, and please. .. if you have stuff like this on your mind, dont make a bloody mess about it, use Teamspeak or send a PM.

Locking this topic now, due there is nothing to talk about, just whine and babys crying.

Return to “Off topic”