Sorting out the guild!

» Discussions about Black Desert Online [English]
Rackify

Sorting out the guild!

Postby Rackify » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey people!

We have reached the point where the guild is standing still and people are inactive. There for we are sorting out people that are inactive, to make room for fresh blood that are dedicated and active.

The people that have been sorted out from the guild and still want to be apart of Gameaholic.se guild in bdo are welcomed to a second guild, a bit more casually with players that are still trying out the game.

We have switched some roles in the guild aswell.
Me (Rackify) have passed the Guild master to Buddha, since i dont have the time or energy to play it hardcore as i used to. I will pop in often but not as much as i did.
Torhaleus/Daniel and Ekolf have been promoted to Officer to help out.

If you have any questions about this, pm me or Buddha! Or pop in to Teamspeak and talk with us.

Cya ingame!

Buddha187
Private
Private

Re: Sorting out the guild!

Postby Buddha187 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

I gladly take the flame from you to carry it forward and hopfuly get the guild on the map! :D

Rackify

Postby Rackify » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Buddha187 wrote:I gladly take the flame from you to carry it forward and hopfuly get the guild on the map! :D

Make me proud ;) If you need any help just tell me :)

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 8ody8ag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:06 am

Rackify started it up, Buddah took over and now they moving on due to GHSE low activity.
It was a great "event" and a good start for everyone in-game, looks like I got the GM now.. .

Well played all!

From now on, the guild will be a place to relax and chill. Only requirement: Registered member!
I'll be holding the GM, but not as a Active player, more like a administrator until it get active again.

So, if you are a member of Gameaholic.se gaming community and looking for a place to park in BDO, pm me.

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 8ody8ag » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:01 pm

8ody8ag wrote:I'll be holding the GM, but not as a Active player, more like a administrator until it get active again.

Guild is getting active again with ~8 officers (+15 members) and with Rackify back as GM.

Return to “Black Desert Online”