PvE - C Server Purge Settings

» Discussions about Conan Exiles [English]
Kampin Karl
Great Britain

PvE - C Server Purge Settings

Post by Kampin Karl » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Hi All,

Sorry if this is the wrong area, spoke with Nyxelle she said to come here and make a poll about it.

You have the Purge Difficulty set to 6 - This is a confusing setting and doesn't do what you might think, this setting is the MINIMAL level of purge that will spawn, having it set to 6 is blocking out every purge that is set to level 1-5 (Which a lot are).

I would like to request that it gets put back to 4 (the default setting) so that it will allow every purge in the game to have a chance to activate, this will allow more locations on the map to be a worthwhile base location for T4 Purge thralls.

Thank you

Karl - ex-City of God Worker

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Re: PvE - C Server Purge Settings

Post by 8ody8ag » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:27 pm

Ey Karl!

First of all, I would be so happy if you ALL stop thinking I'M the one who choosen the settings on the server. The server settings is something YOU ALL have voted, discussed and created during the soon 2 years our Conan Exiles servers has been up.

Second, this setup, # 6 instead of #4 is something members asked for in May 2019, nothing ealse.

What you say sounds like a great idea tho, and I will change this if no one ealse have anything against it, ofc.
Twitter.com/8ody8ag
Twitch.tv/8ody8ag

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Re: PvE - C Server Purge Settings

Post by 8ody8ag » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:07 pm

Server setting was changed in December 16th wipe.
Closing the topic and moving it to the correct forum section.
Twitter.com/8ody8ag
Twitch.tv/8ody8ag