New Channels?

» Info, help & question regarding our TS3-server in here
Kakmonstr3t

New Channels?

Postby Kakmonstr3t » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi!

Is it possible to get 3 sub channels under SWTOR?
-General
-PvE
-PvP

Would be nice since Swedish Sith is expanding rapidly and we are going to need more channels.
I think maybe Devan has got the power to create the sub channels but I am not sure.

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Channels?

Postby 8ody8ag » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 am

Kakmonstr3t wrote:Is it possible to get 3 sub channels under SWTOR?
-General
-PvE
-PvP

First of all, Gameaholic have nothing to do with your clan/guild Swedish Sith, you are members of Gameaholic.se who've created your own clan and now want to use our Teamspeak 3 server in clan purpose. Sorry, that will not happend. You guys are more then welcome to use the Teamspeak as regular members.. . dont forget to register at the forums and read the rules first.

Ofc we can make this new channels, but for members of Gameaholic.se. So your members in "Swedish Sith" are more then welcome to join our gaming Community and use our Teamspeak 3 as members of Gameaholic.

Would be nice since Swedish Sith is expanding rapidly and we are going to need more channels.

I say it again, remember that this Teamspeak 3 server is for members of Gameaholic.se only

Kakmonstr3t

Postby Kakmonstr3t » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Yes ofc! That i can clearly understand that its not just for SS but for all of gameaholics members.

I was just thinking of when Devan posted "http://www.gameaholic.se/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95" and we where thinking the guild should be an affiliate with gameaholic.
We can talk on TS when Devan is also online as Razgulee since he has joined us in SWTOR.

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 8ody8ag » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 am

Kakmonstr3t wrote:its not just for SS but for all of gameaholics members.

Eum, why do you keep adding your clan in to it all the time? No, the Teamspeak 3 is for Gameaholic members only.

Kakmonstr3t wrote:we where thinking the guild should be an affiliate with gameaholic.

Sorry mate, but we dont do that. We dont "affiliate" with Clans or Guilds etc.

Kakmonstr3t wrote:.. .Razgulee since he has joined us in SWTOR.

What RazGulee does ingame is up to him. It stil have nothing to do with Gameaholic.se

If you guys wanna join Gameaholic.se, use our forums and Teamspeak 3 server "as regular members", well that would really be great. But trying to make your clan being some kind of part of it will not happend.

Case closed

Return to “Teamspeak 3”