Good afternoon everyone

» Tell a few words about your self & welcome new members
Naughtylus
Donator
Donator

Good afternoon everyone

Postby Naughtylus » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:48 am

Hello everyone. its been a while since i was here last time. Last time here it didn't end to well. A small fight broke out and i decided to leave. Out of the fight that i can remember, i realize that it was stupid and childish. And to be honest it should not have happend. and for all of that i would like to apoligize to everyone that was there and know what it was all about. and i would like to specially apoligize to BodyBag. im not a saint. i do mistakes, i get angry just like any other person in this world. and its okay to be angry. its okay to make mistakes. as long as you learn from them and in some cases. apoligize. so with all the admins and officers approval. i would like to come backj and play some arma with the guys i had alot of fun with. alot of things have happend and falled into pieces in my life now. so im not that angry man i was before.

Thanks before hand.

FOR THE REST OF THE PPL IN HERE:::

hi. my name is andy. and as you probably know by reading the other stuff, im not a new member. i have been a member here for 1.5 years i think. been gone for 10 months or so. i like playing ARMA 3 alot. took a break from it for the last 6 months or so. but when io saw one of my friend streamed Gameaholics new wasteland server i got all the right feelings back. i have a little more then 2800 hours into arma. so im not a newbi. if you have questions. dont be afraid to ask. :)

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Good afternoon everyone

Postby 8ody8ag » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:48 pm

Naughtylus wrote:i would like to specially apoligize.. .

Baaah. ..get your ass in here bud.. .we miss you :roll:

Naughtylus
Donator
Donator

Re: Good afternoon everyone

Postby Naughtylus » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:31 am

i will BB. thx for letting m,e come back :)

Return to “Welcome”