Hello people from the Land of Sweden

» Tell a few words about your self & welcome new members
Itazura

Hello people from the Land of Sweden

Postby Itazura » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Marcel, i live in Germany near Brunsvick and i'm currently a college student in 2nd Semester of Mechanical engineering. Might not be online at weekens as often as i'd like to since i currently have to commute between to Cities which are 300KM apart of each other every weekend and i don't usually carry my PC with me. In my free-time i play a certain amount of Games which reach from F2P Games such as APB (which i've been playing for the past 4 years, since Open Beta) all the way over to console exclusive titles which i play on my recently bought PS4 (Just in case there are any people here that are willed to split up from the "PC Masterrace only" Faction, my IGN on PSN is the same as on this Forum). But back to PC, i'm pretty much up to every game that doesn't have shitty Servers (except apb ;) )
Other than Gaming i enjoy going to movies, playing/watching American football (NFL) aswell as Soccer. Also i'm currently trying to teach myself into the programming language Java which i don't seem to have much succes with so far.

That's pretty much it about me. If you have any further questions, just go ahead and ask me. I'll leave my Steam below so you can add me there if you like and hook me up for same Games :)

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Itazuraa

Cya in-game or TS,
Itazura

Sleipner
Backbone Member
Backbone Member

Re: Hello people from the Land of Sweden

Postby Sleipner » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi and welcome m8, we hope you will enjoy your stay here at Gameaholic :)

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello people from the Land of Sweden

Postby 8ody8ag » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:46 am

Welcome Itazura

Return to “Welcome”