HELLO from sweden!

» Tell a few words about your self & welcome new members
Ekolf
Private
Private

HELLO from sweden!

Postby Ekolf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:15 am

Hello ya'll from the happy drunk swede Ekolf :)
I guess its time for me to write something here since ive accualy been a member since befour the lovley "summer" we had in sweden this year >_< .
My real name is Robin altho most people and including irl folks know me as either Ekolf or Eken.
I live just north of stockholm in sweden.

Im 28 years old and ive been playing mostly ARK with Isakosaurus , Ronny (arctica ) and the lovable perv ausie richard ( more ductape for the people!!) ;) on the Public ARK PVE server .
Altho i have also tryed some Dayz (but isak sucked at being a guide so it wasnt so much of an intruduction tbh ;) ).
Currently im playing mostly Diablo 3 since the new season was released a few weeks ago and abit of dungeon defenders just for chill :).

I've pretty much been a gamer since wow was first released where i did mostly hardcore raiding throughout whole vanilla and tbc and later joined in WotlK for pvp reasons.
also i got stuck in the MobA type games when Dota was first released as a wc3 mod then later joined the HoN community wich led me to LoL and HotS.

Ive had some interactions with a few of Gameaholics member over the months and its been alot of fun and im looking forward to a LAN party where i can join in :)

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HELLO from sweden!

Postby 8ody8ag » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:51 am

Hi and welcome mate!
Signup for next LAN here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1123

Sleipner
Backbone Member
Backbone Member

Re: HELLO from sweden!

Postby Sleipner » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 am