Hello!!!

» Tell a few words about your self & welcome new members
Naughtylus
Copral
Copral

Hello!!!

Postby Naughtylus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am

YO YO. long time no see. and the reason is that my steam dosnt work anymore cus of my old computer. i can log in to steam. if im lucky it keeps me logged in for 10 sec before disconnect me. been trying to play any steam games. dosnt work. been trying for a month or 2 now. been giving up for ther moment. plus that lately i lost all interest in gaming what so ever. other stuff in my life got prioritized aswell. i was planning to write this stuff long time ago but kept forgetting it. so now, when i finally remembered. i logged in to say this. i will come on TS some day though to have a chat or a laugh or something.. they say one accident never comes alone. starting to believe it. a month ago i got my drivers licence. the day after, a close friend died in cancer. my computer starting to fade off. probably cus of old stuff. i also got a main position in my dart team which also takes some time of my life. but i will come back as soon as i got everything straight. :)

also. iv seen a few new names in the community. welcome to GAMEAHOLIC. hope you will enjoy it here like the rest of us :)
My name is Andy A.K.A Naughtylus. and have been a member for 2 years i think. anyways. i will see you guys soon :)

8ody8ag
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!!!

Postby 8ody8ag » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Take care Andy, cya when u got the sails up :gun1: :gun2:

Return to “Welcome”